We had a great day! It started out with donuts for breakfast & inflatable letters spelling out Happy Birthday. Reagan spent the whole morning telling Coen all the different things it said. They were a big hit! Then they helped me make Coen's nomie cake. I let them lick the bowl and I still haven't got all the chocolate out of Coen's hair. It was a team effort, but eventually they got both candles blown out.
We had some friends come over for dinner. We had breakfast, since his other favorite food- tomato soup or corn dogs- just didn't feel appropriate to feed guests. Both of the kids that came over are younger than Coen. He and Reagan just love talking baby talk to them, barking at them, having them fetch things and telling them that they are so cute. I can't believe I didn't get pictures with all of them.
Coen really didn't have any idea what was going on, but he did have fun opening presents. Reagn enjoyed helping him! She didn't get to open as many as she wanted to, but who does? This is the one shot I got of him looking at me.
He and Reagan are having great "fun" fighting over this today. Yippee! Thanks Oma & Opa & Nanie & Poppy for the presents. We saved you some frosty the nomie cake, so come and get it while it's fresh!






3 comments:
Last night was fun. Rachel is actually showing signs that she might turn out to like other children after all. This is good! Maybe we should get together more and further enhance some social skills!
Happy Birthday Coen!
Speaking of never seeing him, soon you will have another baby I haven't ever seen. We've got to get together on our visits to Utah!
I can't believe Coen is 2!! I love the nomie cake. I miss you guys terribly already. I can't wait to come up and see jack's bed, and sit on your new comfy couch. (Thanks for that)HA! Tim loved the picture of Coen's big smile. I loved the bags on the head! Reagan looks like she is having tons of fun with her little brother!
Post a Comment