19 September 2008

Pictures

One of Reagan's first shots.  Very typical.
Coen's first picture not screaming.
He's watching the big trucks move dirt.

After taking the kids in for pictures when Coen was three months, I have kept my vow of never getting their pictures taken again.  However, some grandmas had a problem with that.  A friend of mine takes pictures of her kids that are absolutely adorable, so I talked her into taking some for me.  We went to the park and Coen was all excited to see her, let her pick him up and when she put him down on a rock, he immediately began screaming- and didn't stop.  I took him for a walk and then tried to get him to walk back to me, so she could get his picture walking to me.  He turned around, saw me and smiled, then saw her and screamed and ran away.  Once he saw the big trucks it was all over.  All the pictures had to have him facing the trucks, so while we didn't get many smiling pictures at least he wasn't screaming.  Reagan hammed it up most of the time, but kept doing weird things to her dress or sticking out her tongue.  This should last us for a few years I think.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Cute pictures!

Ben and Kim said...

These pictures are so cute. I'll have to try something like that with my impossible Grace :)!