BOY!!!
So I was dead wrong. I was so sure we were having a girl, but I'm so excited for a boy! Coen really really needs a brother! But if this little guy thinks he can lounge about, totally stretched out like this the whole time, we might run into some trouble. I took some video of Reagan last night demanding that we name him Homer Simson. It was really funny so I'll try to down load it one day. Now that she's thought about it though, she thinks maybe Peter Pan would be better. She has informed me that she is still having a baby girl who will be named Belle, so we'll get one of each and that's nice.







5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Dallin will be so happy to know the numbers for his gender are growing. Poor guy is always surrounded by girls!
Anyway, we are so happy for you.
Ashley don't forget, you've been tagged!
Congrats! I was just thinking to myself that I couldn't remember what you are having. Guess that is cause I didn't know yet!
WAHOO! Boy's are GREAT!
I'm hoping for a Boy...and I kinda feel like it may be...But, to my suprize it will propbably be a girl. I don't get to find out until December....I CAN'T wait!
CONGRATS!
Congrats! We're coming up with some great names for you here, so be sure to have an open mind. =D
Wow, I'm glad I checked up on your blog!! Congratulations on your up and coming baby. That's awesome. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment