Nick got to go to Provo for the weekend to watch football with the guys. BYU won, Ohio State lost. He got to wander around campus with Dane, check out Tanner's new job & hang out with Dad & Willey. He saw Ben Guffey at the BYU game. He stayed with Willey & Rona & their fam which made us jealous since we haven't seen them in forever. Nick was also the first in our family to hold baby Lorelie which made Reagan very angry. Coen is finally feeling better and had to get in on the picture action, totally hamming it up.
Reagan and I needed something to look forward to while Daddy was away, so we went to the store and bought puffy paint & an apron for her, fabric and yarn for me. She got to stay up durning quiet time to paint. In case you can't tell, there are 4 orange fish and then pictures of me, Reagan and Nick plus two hand prints. If you look close you can see that she is also wearing very (fairy) wings over her dress over her pants. I almost finished painting both bar stools and recovered the seats. Then, because I can't sleep while he's gone, I started knitting again. It's harder than I remember, but I think I'm catching on. Of course I have no one to tell me if I'm doing it wrong, so I can pretend I'm perfect.






3 comments:
Love the pictures....so cute!!
Look at you and your domestic engineer skills!
Way to go! Sounds like your keeping busy. Give Reagan a big hug from Hailey!
Post a Comment