Here we are, all set to go out. Nick took the kids around the neighborhood while I answered the door. Then we switched and I took them to a friends house who was giving out the full sized candy bars. Coen walked extra slow so everyone could admire him. We went to a few houses by her and they all had crazy cool decorations, so I kept saying "just one more house" and finally Reagan said "I'm good mama, I don't want any more. I have enough Halloween." So we came home and they had a great time helping pass out candy. Coen LOVES suckers!
Here's Reagan practicing dressing up. She carries these flower and butterfly hair elastics around the house like a bouquet and plays tea party with them and takes them to bed and in the car and sometimes in the bath with her. They are soooo cool and quite unhygienic by now. We lost only one pumpkin to those evil pumpkin smashing vandals who I'm sure took candy from us first. We did have a couple of 30 year olds come trick or treating.
Rocky Road!






5 comments:
It's amazing what kinds of the things kids will treasure. By the way, your hair looks great!
Ashley, you look great, especially for being pregnant! Maybe it's just me that feels so blah when I have an internal parasite...lol! Good thing they come out so darn cute! Love your kiddos costumes. I'm a bad mom and forgot to get pictures so we are going to have to play dress up sometime this week. =) Hope all is well!
Isn't it nice your kids don't want to trick-or-treat all night! I have to laugh at your being busted with the kit kat bar! Too funny.
I like your hair!
I just want to squeeze coen's guts out! Reagan looked amazing! Did your mom make her costume? You guys have too much fun! You are such a good little mom! I miss you guys
Post a Comment