SO, I was tagged forever ago and have been trying to avoid doing it, but my conscience won't let me, so here goes. Kim had two on her blog, one was 7 quirky things about me and one was Man Tag. I'm going to do both and then be done for a long time. I'm pretty sure I'm not quirky, just weird. I had a hard time coming up with 7 so you get a pet peeve and some personal flaws mixed in with the so called quirky. Here goes:
7 Quirky Things
1. Nick says I'm very methodical about the way the groceries need to be placed on the conveyor belt in order to have them packed properly.7 Quirky Things
2. It drives me up the wall when people leave the shower curtain open.
3. I steal Nicks clothes for pajamas.
4. I don't look at or touch chicken unless it's cooked & even then sometimes I can't eat it.
5. I don't follow college basketball at ALL until March Madness and then when one of my teams lose I consider it a personal offense and hold a grudge forever. I'm not sure Gonzaga will ever make it back into my good graces.
6. When I read, I pull out my eyebrows. I don't know why.
7. I have perhaps an unhealthy love of cold cereal. I eat it all the time, especially when I'm pregnant.
Man Tag
What is your husband's name? Nick
How long have you been married? Almost 7 years
How long did you date? 3 months engaged for 2
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? Me, definitely
Who said "I love you" first? Nick, September 16, 2001
Who is taller? Nick of course
Who can sing the best? Nick, I think, since people never ask me to sing for them. Well, except Reagan sometimes wants me to sing The Ants Go Marching…
Who is smarter? Nick hands down! (Lovely man that he is, he disagrees)
Who pays the bills? Me, if I die, he’s in big trouble!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nick
Who mows the lawn? Nick- he enjoys yard work
Who cooks dinner? Me- I’m usually, ok always, too hungry to wait
Who drives? Nick- He’s deaf remember…if I want conversation he’s got to drive.
Who kissed who first? Nick kissed me. He’s a real go getter! Lucky me!
Who asked who out first? Tricky… I asked him to my Jr. Prom, but we didn’t really date then. After his mission, he asked me out- after making sure it was ok with my brother.
Who wears the pants? I don’t think we’re a pants wearing couple, I’d say we both wear shorts.
How long have you been married? Almost 7 years
How long did you date? 3 months engaged for 2
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? Me, definitely
Who said "I love you" first? Nick, September 16, 2001
Who is taller? Nick of course
Who can sing the best? Nick, I think, since people never ask me to sing for them. Well, except Reagan sometimes wants me to sing The Ants Go Marching…
Who is smarter? Nick hands down! (Lovely man that he is, he disagrees)
Who pays the bills? Me, if I die, he’s in big trouble!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nick
Who mows the lawn? Nick- he enjoys yard work
Who cooks dinner? Me- I’m usually, ok always, too hungry to wait
Who drives? Nick- He’s deaf remember…if I want conversation he’s got to drive.
Who kissed who first? Nick kissed me. He’s a real go getter! Lucky me!
Who asked who out first? Tricky… I asked him to my Jr. Prom, but we didn’t really date then. After his mission, he asked me out- after making sure it was ok with my brother.
Who wears the pants? I don’t think we’re a pants wearing couple, I’d say we both wear shorts.
Thinking about the answers to this tag made me realize that I sure got lucky. Nick always washes the big dishes and takes out the trash. He loves being home with us & I love watching him play hide-n-seek, airplane, or caterpillar with the kids. I'm so lucky to have him and to know that whatever happens in the world, our family is safe in the eternities. Thanks for making me so happy! I love you Nick!






3 comments:
Hi guys! Wow, so fun to stumble upon your blog while looking at Ben and Brittney's. Your little family is so precious! Your kids look SO Rahlf! I see the Cardon, too but a whole lot of Rahlf! How fun! Looks like you guys are doing fabulous. I'll have to keep checking in you guys now that I've found you, ain't technology grand?
Gini
Ashes, this is so cute. Being the sad person that I am, I actually got choked up at the end. Wish I was seeing you guys this year! I'll just have to settle for awesome pics, I suppose.
you two are seriously way cute...and i'm so glad you two ended up together. anyway, your halloween pictures are adorable! i have got to see your fam next time i get up to spokane.
Post a Comment