William Eisenhauer Rahlf a.k.a Ike
First picture with Daddy about 4:15 Sunday morning.
Coen showing mild interest in Ike.
Since we've been home Coen has been much more excited about him. At the hospital he was way more interested in the vacuum being used in the hallway.
All clean for pictures.
They let us hold him for about an hour before they took him away to weigh, bath and clothe him. He was born at 3:37 a.m. March 8th and weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz and is 21 1/2 inches. He was only 7 days late & weighs 5 oz less than Reagan.
Very first meeting of the siblings.
Reagan cannot stop touching his face and calling him cutie pie. Coen mainly just tries to poke him in the eyes while counting to make sure there are two.






6 comments:
Congratulations! I am glad Ike is finally here! Every day past the due date seems like a week if you ask me....way to hang in there Ashley! He's adorable!
OH, he's sweet....CONGRATS, Ashley. I feel like a blog stalker sometimes, but I'm so thrilled to keep up on you and your adorable family. Wishing you all the best, get some rest! Rita
Congratulations!! Yay! He was born on Jordan's birthday. What a beautiful little boy. Hope you're feeling okay.
Little IKE is way TOO CUTE!!
CONGRATS!!
I hope Reagan will be a BIG help...At least keeping Coen from poking Ike's cute little eyes out!
Let me know how handling 3 Kiddo's goes!...I've only got around 5 weeks left until the REAL MADNESS begins!
Wow! What a sweet baby! Congratulations to you guys!
Ashley,
How are you doing? (it is Heather Clement by the way!) Congrats on your new little.
Post a Comment