27 February 2009

1 More Day... Yeah Right!

Yesterday we had this huge flock of birds come land in our tree.  The kids thought it was so cool.  They kept banging the door so the birds would fly away and come back.  Coen roared at them for a good 10 minutes.  I tried to get some video, but of course it was out of batteries.  It was pretty funny though.
Nick let the kids come shovel the driveway with him.  You'd have thought they won a trip to Disneyland.  They had so much fun!
For all of you who wanted a big pregnant picture...  One day til my due date & Coen decided he'd "fish" Ike out.  He's such a helper.  I'm not sure why it didn't work.  Coen is confused too.  I get induced on the 6th if I haven't had him by then.

1 comments:

Ben and Kim said...

I love Coen's fishing plans. We better get tons of pictures of little Ike or you'll be in big trouble! And call us immediately!