01 April 2009

My Babies

IKE
I've been trying to figure out who he looks like, but I think he's his own little guy.  I see expressions that remind me of Coen & the lower half of his face looks like Reagan.  Maybe you can help me see more...  He's a very good baby!  He only wakes up once during the night, not to eat, just to snuggle.  He loves being held which is nice most of the time and he does enjoy the kids. 
COEN
Coen likes to climb up on the bed with me in the morning.  He crawls over me to look at Ike & say "Lookie him" and "Cutie Ikie."  Then he lays back on a pillow, asks for blankets & wants to hear the story of the little engine that could.
REAGAN
Reagan wants to hold Ike for small amounts of time- all the time.  She has also decided that she can carry him around the house, so we can't leave him alone with her for long.  She does love him & sings him her primary songs.

I of course have been a huge pansy and have been afraid to leave the house with all of them, but I did take a trip to the grocery store with them and we did just fine.  I bought a Moby Wrap to put Ike in so I could have both hands free.  I like it, but I've got to remember to act like I'm still prego, so Ike doesn't get banged into everything.  

I'll post more pictures when I get them from the grandmas.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

So cute!! Is he wearing a bow in that third picture? Hmmm....

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh my! He looks just like Reagan, and those are definately Nick's eyebrows! Ha! I just want to hold and snuggle the little guy!

Brittney said...

What a cutie guy! I just want Livi to be so small again! Hahaha. Good job Ash! He's adorable

Preston and Amber Hennrich said...

Hi Ashley! Look at how cute your little family is!! I can't believe you have 3 kids now. Time really flies doesn't it?? Well congratulations on the new baby and you look great!

Ben and Kim said...

He is so cute! I really hope we get to meet him soon! Good luck with the leaving the house idea. I still dread going out with all 3 of mine :)!

Tony Rahlf said...

I can't tell, his face is half-buried in the blanket. We'll make the distinction when we come visit you this spring. We hope. It has to stop snowing first, and I have to keep my job.

Ben and Kim said...

That picture of Coen...He looks like he is just dead tired!!! (And I'm sure he was!)
All of your kids (that I have met) have the most hilarious/expressive facial expressions.--Ben

Ben and Kim said...

...and I've never seen Reagan look so peaceful!