Yes, I know these are terrible Easter pictures and they are out of order, but it's really late and if I don't get this done now I never will, so here goes. I told Reagan I wanted to take a picture of the three of them on the new couch (the one we got because Nick lost his wedding ring) and she went running to her room to put on this outfit just for pictures, so I had to post one.
Coen after the chocolate bunny.
What a bunch of dorks we are! Our neighbor brought over baskets for the kids- and you know how Coen loves suckers! The Easter Bunny brought Coen big boy Cars underwear that glows in the dark! Mainly I am sure it was to make his mama feel like maybe one day he would be potty trained. I would really really like to be changing only one persons diapers a day! Anyway this is how he got them on and he was so proud! Reagan is trying to show off her princess panties and being almost successful.
His new car and chocolate bunny. After this picture he stole my camera to take pictures of his new car and his car underwear. He actually took a really cool picture, but I didn't post it because then you'll only want to see his pictures and I'm too selfish to allow that and most of the time they are just the ceiling or extreme close ups of his nose. Man, can you tell I'm really tired? I'll probably have to delete this whole post tomorrow.
Reagan making sure her chocolate bunny is authentic. I did have pictures of their baskets and Reagan's Easter dress, but these ones were funnier to me, so this is what you get.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to focus on the true reason for our celebrations. We have a little 12 days of Easter thing that we do. This year Reagan seemed to understand much better what we were talking about and she wanted to open all the eggs over and over to hear about what happened to Jesus. It was sweet to see her get really upset that anyone would hurt Him and then really happy that He was okay later. We had stake conference yesterday and we got there early (I know we were kinda shocked too). But I took the kids on a walk to find all the pictures of Jesus and to tell the story of the pictures. I was amazed at how well she could tell me the stories and how much she understood in her small way. She can be such a sweet little thing sometimes. I love to hear her telling the stories to Coen while they play and then later to hear her singing 'I have a family here on earth' at the top of her lungs while she's swinging.






0 comments:
Post a Comment