I have become addicted to craft blogs since I got my first sewing machine a few months ago. One of my favorites is Makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. I made a felt Mrs. Potato Head from that site for Lorelei for christmas. Unfortunately I finished it last night, so it's in the mail now. I made teeth and a mustache too, but she didn't get the mustache because I didn't get a Mr. Potato Head hat made in time. Maybe for her birthday she can get the extra attachments.
I got this idea for a skirt made of my old scarf from the same site, and a fleece scarf for Reagan with big felt bows on it. Super cute, and Reagan loves it, but the only pictures I have of it are on my cell phone.
I can't find the site where I got this idea, but I made this for Kenzie for christmas. I hope she likes it. I also made a scarf for Jordan. It was obviously my first attempt at anything, so it's not very good. SORRY JORDAN!!! When I have my own craft show I'm sure it will be worth millions! I've made a cover for my sewing machine too. Next up will be some baby stuff for Stacey. I am getting much much better, so hopefully Stacey's will be usable stuff! It always looks so good in my head, hopefully that will start translating in real life.






3 comments:
Very Nice! I'm jealous you got a sewing machine, I need one! What kind did you get? You'll have to give me the details. We miss you guys. Love ya!
Check you out! Way to go. It always takes me FOR-EV-ER to finish a project it seems like. cute stuff!
Ashley!! Those are amazing! I am in love with Potatoe head!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen, and such a good idea! Also I love the apron, I'm sure Kenzie will love it! We should have sewing parties, or you could just make me stuff too! HA!
Post a Comment