If I had received the christmas cards I thought I ordered, many of you would be getting this picture in the mail. But I didn't so you won't. I am not going to post a letter here, because if you're seeing this, you know what we've been doing all year. I was, however, very impressed with myself for getting this picture taken- it only took 4 pictures and there was NO screaming involved. It was awesome. So feast your eyes on my masterpieces!
Here is our annual popcorn ball picture! Ike really didn't like it at first, but as you can see he warmed up nicely! We made almost 200 this year and hopefully our friends and neighbors will get some!
As sad as this may sound, this is our first ever Santa picture. The last time Reagan saw Santa she wouldn't get within 10 feet of him, but she had no problems this year and Coen just walked right up to him so that was nice! We didn't try Ike, he was busy terrorizing another baby. (The next day he actually drew blood, SORRY Thian!)
This is our 1st Christmas just by ourselves and we're very sad to not be with our families, but have really enjoyed taking things easy and not having to pack! We're taking the kids on the Santa Cruise this year and are having another family over for Christmas Eve dinner, so we won't feel so alone.
Merry Christmas to you all! We love you and wish you joy and health this, and every, year!






2 comments:
So I love your pictures!! In the first one Ike looks exactly like Uncle Leigh and Coen looks exactly like Nick!! I can't believe you made 200 popcorn balls! Holy Cow! You should start a business! I'd be your best customer!
Cute Cute pictures!
Post a Comment