07 February 2010

Dance Class & Preschool

Reagan started tap & ballet class last month.  She loves it!  She's really quite good too.  Unfortunately all the pictures I took of her are really bad, so I'll try to get some better ones next week.  Her recital is March 20th and you are all invited!
Reagan's preschool teacher finally took pity on all the younger siblings of her students and started a 1 day a week preschool for the 3 year olds.  Coen was soooo excited!  He thinks he's pretty cool now that he gets to go to school and Reagan has to stay home.
He had to wear his Thomas shirt and bring his duck back pack filled with fruit snacks and gold fish for snacks for his friends.  His teacher said he did pretty well- only refusing to join in on one activity.  Next time they get to learn about Trains and he can't wait!  (They don't have class this week because there is no school for the big kids and I'm afraid to tell him.)

3 comments:

Ben and Kim said...

YAY! You finally updated your blog! Grace and I are sitting here looking at the picture of the three kids together and she points at each one over and over again saying their names. Except it's Reagan, Coat, and Bike :) We love you guys and miss you tons!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I can't wait to hear (and see?) more about Reagans new dance career! I bet she's pretty amamzing. That picture of Coen getting ready for preschool with his duck back is the cutest dang thing I've seen! I love your kids!

marie said...

Your children are so cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck in the glitter giveaway.