18 April 2010

Reagan's Real Imaginary Life #2

Saturday we woke up to Coen coming into our room crying that Reagan hit him. When Nick asked Reagan why she hit him she replied something like this "Well, you guys were sleeping a long time and I wanted you to wake up."

She can never remember the right letters when she sees an RV so she's constantly pointing to them and saying "look a VCR or GVC or something"

Stop talking it's hurting my ears.
When the sun is out, but it's really cloudy and you can just barely see it, she calls that the morning moon. (This one might be old, but she said it again today and it made me smile.)

Not my pony coloring book, cuz you could make oil sauce or ghost cookies... (I have no idea what she's talking about.)

"Mom, I found Iceland!" pointing to a mountain with a dusting of snow.

R- "Coen's being me to me."
M- "What did he do?"
R- "He cried at me."
M- "Did you hurt him?"
R- "Yes."
M- "And he's being mean to you by crying?"
R- "Yes."

Does he have a mustang or a beard?

We bought an Ariel puzzle today & Reagan had to take it to bed with her. She carefully put it together right next to where she was sleeping & made Nick pull the covers up over both of them telling him "no dad, don't cover up her face."

I was folding laundry today durning nap time ( I know, it made me sad too) and Reagan started singing "I can fly like a bird, I can fall like a bird. I can fly like a bird, cuz there's no time to drive. I can fly like a bird, cuz there's no time to fly" It was so funny, over and over about the birds.

She hates when her "feet sparkle." (fall asleep)

Reagan this morning- I'm a little bit sick.
Me- Really? What's wrong?
Reagan- I think I ate too much dinner all year.

2:00 a.m. Reagan- Mom, I love you so much!
Me- I love you too sweetie, go back to bed!
Reagan- But, Mom, I just love you so much! More than, more than all the months!

She wants to go to Hailey's house to see what kind of light she has in her bedroom.

She loves singing the primary songs in the car and one of them says "westward ho" and she sings "lesperd ho" it sounds really funny and then she tries to teach Coen to sing it that way too. "No Coen, it's Les- Perd- Ho."

She calls rapids 'whale waters'

She likes to tell me I have Great Ideas when I say things like, "you clean your room and then we can go to the park."

"Mom you are SO TERRIFIC! You know where we live!"- That was after we were lost for at little bit

0 comments: