Going to check the mail
They asked if they could run through the sprinklers. I looked out to find them hiding behind the "underella" fairly close to the sprinklers. By the time I got the camera they had retreated to this spot and were watching the sprinklers instead.
One of his favorite toys!
Reagan was reading them stories on her bed.
Brothers bonding over the joys of the movie Cars.
I LOVE how they play together and try so hard to be helpful. Our summer has been a little crazy trying to get the house ready so sell, so we haven't had the time to do all the fun stuff we wanted to, but they have made the best of it and had fun together anyway. I've got great kids. And even though I make fun of them all the time, I love them like crazy.






0 comments:
Post a Comment