We took Coen's pre-school class to the pumpkin patch.
Reagan and Ike got to come too. It was FREEZING!!!
Unfortunately we waited too long and almost all the pumpkins were gone. No, he isn't going to the bathroom, this was just the closest thing to a smile I could get while he was pretending to pick a pumpkin.
Here's most of the group. There weren't any pumpkins, but the kids still got to feed the animals. They had goats, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, horses, pigs, rabbits, and sheep. The kids got some candy and a spider ring which as you'll see in the next picture was very important.
This is where you can tell we were having a good time! No, Reagan had just lost her candy and spider ring and couldn't find it (if you look really close you can see the huge frozen tears on her cheeks) and Ike was just done with the whole thing. They really did have fun!
Here are our pumpkins this year. Reagan is sitting behind hers and she won a prize at the church party for scariest pumpkin carved by a kid. I forgot to take my camera so a friend took pictures for me. If I ever get those I post them with a kind of funny story about Coen. Well, it's typical Coen anyway...






1 comments:
Ahh good times at the pumpkin patch. Nothing makes me feel more like an irresponsible parent than remembering that day. Ah well. I love reading the stuff off to the side that your kids say. They are pretty much hilarious!
Post a Comment