This is as close as they got to sleeping in the tent.
Reagan wants to be Belle one day, so she's practicing doing her hair just right. I think she's just about got it.
Coen foraging for food.
Our favorite game!!
We're trying to get ourselves prepared for emergencies. So we thought we'd try out the tent in the backyard and see if it was possible for the kids to fall asleep with us in there with them, before we ever have to do it for real. We were all ready with our scriptures read when we heard some thunder and then saw some lightning. So we had to come inside. We tried to wait it out, but after an hour and a half we admitted defeat and put the kids to bed in their rooms. So boring!!! We'll try again some other day.






3 comments:
Hey...At least you tried!
I hope your kids do o.k. Trace is a nightmare if he isn't in his own bed. Avi on the other hand can sleep ANYWHERE!!
I can't get over Reagan's dimples..She is TOO CUTE!!
Yay! I didn't know you were blogging! Great way to keep the grandmas up on the grandkids huh? Distance is hard, esp for grandmas.
Your kids are way cute and I love the things Reagan says! Sounds like you have a 'princess' on your hands!
Bummer we didn't get to see you guys at the reunion... looks like it was a lot of fun.
Congrats on #3!
Nick,
Good to talk to you today, congratulations on the news of number 3. You've got a good looking family
Ryan and Sarali
Post a Comment