21 August 2008

The Beach, A Potty Party & Halloween

Pretty hot sunglasses huh?
Just laying out, like the not very covered lady next to us.  We went to the beach the next day with a bunch of friends and the kids got into the water by themselves for the first time.  We had lots of floaty toys and they had a blast.  I even got in- huge sunburn though.  It was really fun.
Reagan is obsessed with birthdays and birthday cakes.  She went to a birthday party the other day and was determined to buy him a cake instead of a toy.  So, after one week of no accidents Reagan got to go to the store and pick out a birthday cake.  She chose ladybug cupcakes and ate ALL the frosting first, she wanted everyone to have mustaches like her.
Brother trying to stick out his tongue like Reagan, good mustache. 
I think he is trying to be a princess pirate.  It could be the latest thing, like the puffy shirt.  I guess we'll have to wait and see if it catches on.  We'll try to find a more manly costume for Halloween.

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

So where is YOUR pict of your Frosting Mustache???
I LOVE the Princess Pirate. The Whole family is going to be Pirates this year for Halloween...I better not let Avi...or Trace for that matter, know about the Princess Pirate eye patch....They will want one for SURE!!

Ben and Kim said...

Love the pics. We miss you guys. Give those cute kids big hugs for us. Looks like a ton a fun at the lake, Coens shades are the best!

Devin and Melinda said...

Your kids are so cute Ashley! Reagan is such a character! I hope you have been feeling well...I know I'm always exhausted when I'm pregnant.