Solar cooked Reagan. YUM!
Our tomatoes!!! We can't wait to have tons of fresh tomatoes! That is one plant in front of Nick and one behind him. Then there are 3 other tomatoes, 2 peppers, a cucumber & a pumpkin. We didn't get any beans or peas this year, but hopefully next year we will.
We went down to Art on the Green today. It was great fun. Perfect weather. The kids played on the beach after slurping smoothies & buying way cool sunglasses. Of course I didn't bring the camera, but Coen looked smokin'.






2 comments:
I'll try a little Reagan...She looks delicious!!
...That's too CUTE!...
I wish I lived closer to you...I would LOVE some Fresh tomatoes without any salmonella!! YUM!!
Ashley, I feel bad because it took me forever to figure out who you were. You left a comment on my blog so I checked out your blog, but I had to scroll back through several pages to see a picture of you and realize who you were! I feel really dumb, but thank you so much for getting in touch!!! It looks like you've got a beautiful family and sounds like life is just peachy way up there is Coeur C'Alene!! How's your fam? Talk to you later.
Bethany
Post a Comment