This is what we woke up to. It only took Nick about an hour to shovel the driveway so he could go to work. It will probably only take another hour of shoveling when he gets home to get back into the garage. If you look really close you can see the top of Reagan's head by the garage door.
Standing snow angels
I've fallen and I can't get up!!! But I have all this lovely snow to eat, yeah!!! We had to come in shortly after this when Coen did a face plant in the mountain and couldn't handle the icicles forming on his face.
Reagan was trying to climb the mountain.
This used to be a grill.
Yesterday we woke up at 7:30 to snow. It snowed all day and this is what we saw when we woke up today. Apparently we are breaking lots of snow fall records (32 inches in 24 hours). Reagan was determined to make Frosty the Snowman, but she couldn't make it up the hill to a level spot. She is now making a snowman out of diapers in the living room.






2 comments:
WOW that is a lot of snow! It has been really cold here but I am sooo glad we don't have to shovel snow! Looks like your kids are enjoying it though!
Global warming did this to you!!!
We can't wait to see you guys in a few days. Travel safe.
Post a Comment