30 December 2008

Price

We were excited to see Tati & Kenzie while we were in Price.  Reagan had so much fun with her cousins!!!  When you put these 3 very strong willed girls together there are usually lots of fireworks, but they played really well together.  In this picture they had just finished dressing Reagan up as Ariel (with a bed skirt they found in the attic and the earrings from the tree) and were parading her around the house.
Here they are decorating cookies for Santa.  (Those are potatoes in the picture not cookies.)  Santa ate them all except 2 small bites and drank all the water Reagan insisted that he wanted.  She was right, he just guzzled it down!
Stacey and Kim gladly doing their job as quality control experts.  By the way, while in Price we made 5 batches of popcorn balls (about 100 total) and they were all eaten before we left.  I didn't get even one.
Nanie bought the girls a Cinderella puzzle to do.  They worked really hard and got it done in just an hour or two.  Man, were they proud of themselves! 
Poppy had a birthday while we were there (apparently only his 39th), so we were lucky enough to celebrate with him.  He hooked a toboggan up behind his tractor and spent the morning taking all the grandkids on rides.  I'll post pictures of that when I get them from Nanie.  In his honor I am about to tell you his new favorite story.  

We went to church in Price with Nanie & Poppy the Sunday before Christmas.  As Reagan and I are entering the chapel she starts saying, fairly quietly, "I hate this place."  As we get closer to our seats (which of course were at the very front) she got progressively louder until she is yelling "Get me out of here!  I hate this place!"  I just dropped off the diaper bag, grabbed Nanie's car keys and we kept right on walking out the door with her still yelling "Get me out of here!  I hate this place!"  We had the whole place laughing.  I promise, I do take her to church!  This was not some scary place she'd never been to before.  While we were in the car waiting for her to calm down, I found that she wanted to show Hailey her church, not Nanie & Poppy's.  We did finally make it into church, but not in time for the sacrament and the rest of our time there was pretty uneventful, thank goodness.

I'll post more Christmas pictures as I get them.  We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too!

1 comments:

Ben and Kim said...

We were so happy to spend a whole week at Nanie and Poppy's with you guys. The kids can't stop talking about it!