15 February 2009

Here's What We've Been Working On

Coen loves having his picture taken & Reagan always wants to be in the  picture too, so we have taken a lot of pictures lately.  I think this one is the funniest so far.
Cute story about Reagan:  The other morning I woke up at about 5:30 and heard Reagan running around.  I thought, "oh man, she's had an accident."  She won't tell me ever, she just puts on pull ups and goes back to bed, so I got up and she was already back in bed.  I went to talk to her and she asked me if I had gotten the jewels.  She didn't have an accident, she had gotten up to leave a pile of her dress up jewelry in front of my door because she knew how much I loved them.  I thought it was cute.
Didn't Nick do a great job?!!  I love it!  We're still rearranging furniture, but you get the idea.  He even shampooed the carpets for me.  So now even if I don't get everything else done, Ike will have a cute clean room to sleep in.  Wahoo! 

2 comments:

Annette said...

So cute! Did you get all done with the living rooms and kitchen and bathroom? I want to see pictures.

Maria said...

You've been busy! Looks good.