I know, I'm a terrible mother. She's been 4 for two weeks and I'm barley getting around to this, but I wanted everyone to see her pictures and let her know how much I love her.
She pretty much reacted like this to all her presents. She got waaaay too many for a 4 year old, but it was fun. She got a tea party set, books, clothes, princess shoes & shirt, swim suits, barbies, etc.
I decided to be brave and have a friends birthday party. Her friends Morgan, Evan, Caysen, Kate, Rachel, & Allison came plus a few younger siblings. They played pin the tail on the donkey (which they totally didn't get), made their own pizzas and then frosted their own cupcakes. It was fun, I thought.
I love this picture! Evan gave her a huge princess pillow which she loves using to make forts on her bed.
Coen helping her blow out her candles. I made a fondant cake for the first time. It didn't turn out all that great, but it was really fun, so I'll keep trying. We love you Reagan! You are the sweetest little girl & the best big sister two boys could ask for!






1 comments:
Happy Birthday Reagan! I love her reaction to her presents...what a cute girl!
Post a Comment