20 May 2009

Coen's Archive #2

Coen hates to take his jacket off when we go places. So for the whole church session or play date he keeps his jacket and sometimes hat on. Everyone is sweating to death, but Coen will not be persuaded to take off his jacket. I think it makes him feel like he will eventually get to go home if his jacket is on.


This morning he started calling for me and when I didn't get there fast enough he started calling for Ike.


His favorite words are play, noise and orange.


We recently got a roomba and I caught Coen on his hands and knees following it around and barking.


Whenever I'm sitting on the floor, Coen comes up behind me and lays his head on my shoulder and gives me a hug. I love it!!!


For the past three days Coen has been meowing almost constantly. I have no idea why.


Coen likes to put an H right after the s in the work sit.


If we say "go find Clifford T-Bone" he drops to all fours, starts barking and takes off.


He can say pillow and blanket very clearly, but when he wants them both he says blillow.


Coen is now on the Sauce. He takes my hand, drags me to the fridge, opens it up & pointing yells sauce, sauce! I've been making applesauce & he is loving it. He & Reagan ate an entire jar yesterday. I thought 16 jars would last the year, but now I'm thinking I've got 3 weeks if I'm lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to get together. Just pick the day, time and place and I will see if I can make it. I really have nothing going on so chances are good. I don't know if we will be here long enough for me to go to the card group, but if I am here I would love to do that also.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I am so sorry. By the time I looked at my blog is was already almost noon, and Daniel has a denist appointment at one. I do not think we are leaving until this weekend, so if there is another day you would like to go to a park just let me know, I do not believe I have anything else going on this week, except for thrusday in the morning. Agian, I am sorry that I did not make it today.