To our fathers: We are greatly blessed as parents to each have such amazing examples of fathers in our lives. Thank you for everything that you have done and for everything that you continue to do for us and our family. Each year that passes and each child that comes into our lives helps us to better understand how incredibly lucky we really are. It seems a sad trick that it would take so long to really understand, appreciate, and love our fathers so much. We hope you have a great Father's Day and are excited to see you both soon. This little family owes so much to you. We love you!

Happy Fathers Day Nick!
We woke him up with breakfast in bed (and just a little bit of screaming before then) and then kids sang him 'I hope they call me on a mission.' Then they all snuggled up for a picture in which everyone is smiling including Nick & Ike is not trying to scratch off his face. I can now die happy!
We gave him his presents after everyone had taken a bath & we're about to make pizza bombs for dinner to go with the dirt cake for dessert.
I love you Nick! You are the greatest husband a girl could ask for & the best father for our children. They love you so much! Everyday, the highlight of their day is watching for you to come home. I never believe that I could love you more and then I do. Everyday. You're patient with the children when I want to kill them & are so thoughtful. You make us laugh everyday & we couldn't imagine a world without you! Thank you for loving us!






1 comments:
That is the best picture ever! I can't beleive you got Ike to smile too!!!
Post a Comment