I know, I know it has been a million years, but with a broken keyboard it was just waaaaay to hard to update! So I'll try to catch up in the next day or so. I don't have any pictures of Oma, Opa & Dallin's visit, but I would like to point out that they had no car troubles and they didn't get sick, so it is NOT hazardous to your health to come visit!
The kids and I drove down to Utah with Oma & Opa. We got to see Tony & Mel before they moved to Colorado which was wonderful, because I love Mel and I just don't get to see her enough. (I love the rest of them too!) Then we stayed for almost a month at Nanie & Poppy's house. Kenzie, Tati & Hanna were there too. Here are some pictures of our good times.
Chillin' with Nanie
S'mores with Poppy
Getting ready for the pool. I have another picture of Reagan when she was about 18 months and she is wearing the same googles and crying her eyes out. It is so sad/funny. I'll post it when I find it.
These cuties are a month and a half apart. Hanna kept taking Ike's binky. It was pretty funny!
I had to take away Coen's race car markers after he drew all over his face. It took a couple of days to get it completely off.
We went to see Stadium of Fire for the 4th of July which was lots of fun. Coen HATES the Jonas Brothers. I spent that part of the show walking around with him under the bleachers. He did love the fireworks and the airplanes & helicopters that flew by. Reagan liked the Jonas Brothers enough to sleep through their performance. Ike just sucked really hard on his binky the whole time.
We got to see Great Grandma & Grandpa Cardon while we were there & Stacey & Chelsea stopped by too, so that was tons of fun! I also got to catch up with some old friends which is always nice. It was great to see you Cassie & Ali! I had the kids pictures taken while I was there too, so we stayed plenty busy.






1 comments:
Yay! New photos! I love to hear about all the cute things your kids say. It is so smart to record it because not in a million years will you remember it all! We miss you guys soooo much! Love ya!
Post a Comment