I recently went on a weekend trip to Dillon to spend time with the ladies of the Rahlf family. It was great fun, and while I was away, the kids got to play. They went bowling with dad, and had a blast until it was discovered that there were no princess stickers which really put a damper on things for Reagan. They do love bowling though.
Here's our little man. We really did pick the right name. He looks like Uncle Leigh to me. I see flashes of other people, but the shape of his face and his eyes are very much Eisenhauer. He is such a happy little guy. Sooo close to full out crawling. The kids adore him and are always singing him songs and trying to make him laugh. He's a good snuggler, laugher, and sleeper.






2 comments:
Dads are great even when moms are around but it's amazing how they really step it up when we leave! We should give them that opportunity more often don't ya think? :)
So you're plotting against me, eh Kim? I'm amazed at how much Ike really does look like Uncle Leigh.
Ben
Post a Comment