She was sooooooooooooooooo excited to go to school. She picked out her outfit by herself and told me how she wanted her hair done. When she woke up and saw her new back pack, she immediately kissed it then went to find her duck one to give to Coen. She's such a sweet big sister.
The second week of school, she came to me and said, "Mom, I have an idea. How about you don't walk me to the door. I can do it by myself." She must have seen the heartbreak on my face because she quickly amended that to "Okay, you can walk me to the door on Tuesdays, but I get to go by myself on Thursdays." She has stuck to that. Every Thursday, she says "I get to go by myself today mom, you stay by the car."
Coen wants to be just like her. He takes his back pack with him to drop her off and pick her up from school and every time he's so sad that he doesn't get to go with her. The whole time she's gone, he's asking if we can go get her.
Her teacher says she's the one that likes to make the class laugh. She likes to make up words, so she'll quietly say something weird and see if anyone notices and if they do, she says it again until everyone is giggling. She has really learned a lot so far and can now write her name upside down and backwards correctly among other things. Good job sweetie!






1 comments:
I love reading about how preschool has affected their little lives. Reagan is like a tiny grown up, what a cutie. Even though Coen misses her, atleast he has his little buddy, Ike. We miss you guys so much, thanks for sharing these cute little moments from the Rahlf home.
Post a Comment