18 April 2010

Coen's Archive #3

One of these phrases pops out whenever he gets mad... "I am so angry at you" "Water is the meanest drink ever" or "I hate going potty"

Coen holding a naked & headless barbie "this girl has no head, she just has feed the babies."

Everyday Coen gets 2 gummy vitamins and everyday they fight. "I'm bigger!" "No, I'm bigger!" "We're both the same age okay?!"

I have an O in my name. It's a red O. You can't touch it.

"Why do they have pinchy leaves?" (aka icicle lights)

He calls McDonalds Donald Ducks House.

Me- "Do you want more?"
Coen- "I don't have a horn! I have a nose!"

Tonight he prayed that they would be disobedient. (Like they need any help!)

His favorite thing to say is "I'm scared" Things he's been afraid of recently:
Ike
The TV being turned off
Mama talking too much

For the last 2 weeks he has been asking me to take him to the doctor because "I need a shot, a stitch and a bamdaid."

Me- We're going to make haunted houses today with graham crackers and candy.
Coen- What else?
Me- Frosting
Coen- Oh mama you are making me so happy today!

Want to hear the helicopter song?
Yes
Hel-a-copt-er don't scare meeeeee!
Do you want to hear the rest?
Yes
That's it. I learned it at crazy school.

I'm not dinner!

I'm going to Dairy McQueen's house!

Coen was playing with his cars the other day and he said they needed a hair cut. Reagan comes running in from the other room screaming that it would hurt the cars and he couldn't do that. He turned to her, pointed his hand at her and said "Pause." then went back to playing.

Almost every bite of food he takes, he asks me "Can I eat it mom?" Lunch takes forever!

I'm not a brutha... I'm a Coen!

Coen- "The school bus is going to drop me up and pick me up."
Reagan- "No, drop you off"
Coen-"The school bus is going to drop me off and pick me in."

Coen- "I have a belbo (elbow)."
Me- "You do? Can you lick it?"
Coen- "No"
Me- "Can you kiss it?"
Coen-"I can't"
Me- "Why not?
Coen- "Because my bum hurts."

"There's a mean school bus mama" he said pointing to an RV

He gets really excited now to go to bed so he can have "race car dreams."

He calls Ike sucking his thumb "drinking his thumb."

Bobadoo, bobadoo means bibidi bobidi boo!

He gets very MEAN when he's hungry.

Coen singing the abcs "ABC QRS WYZ, Now twinkle twinkle how I what you are"

We don't play red light green light. Coen likes to play pink light.

If you ask him what an elephant says he says "up to, matter where" - that's kind of what the elephants sing on Jungle Book.

Coen is talking up a storm and his new thing is to say "No Way." It's really funny the way he says it, but the first time he said it, Nick was talking about how big he was how he could walk and run and skip. Coen says "Skip? No Way." His eyes get even bigger than normal and I almost peed my pants laughing.

1 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

How cute your kids are. They have great imaginations!