Finally right!? I'm only a month and a half late! I've got lots to catch up on. A trip to Ohio, a visit to Uncle Leigh, and Reagan's dance recital to name a few, but we'll start with the most important... Ike's 1st Birthday! We had two "parties." One tiny one on his birthday and a bigger one with Nanie & Poppy when they got here a week later. Here are some pics.
1st Birthday. We played it low key. He got a donut with a candle and a few presents.
Here he is walking with his arms in the air. From the back he really looked like a monkey! It was so cute!
Opening a few presents with lots of help from Coen.
2nd Birthday with Nanie & Poppy & more presents.
We made this one more of an event with the decorations and cake. He's such a cute little guy & has brought lots of laughter to our home. Happy birthday Ikie baby!






6 comments:
wow, I can't believe he is already a year! time flies & they grow up so darn fast! He is a cutie!
Oh he is so cute. It seems like only yesterday we were going on walks and he was just a newbie! I love the last picture of him. He looks like my kind of boy. Maybe we can hook him up with my Miss Elisabeth!
Yea for Ikey baby post! He is such a sweet little monkey boy! Looks like he had the best first birthday a little boy could have!
Whoops, I mean Ikie baby! I hate spelling errors, so I had to fix that! Ha!
I can't get over how cute your kids are! So much fun to read about!
OK, dimples must be inherited! None of mine have em, but all of your kids do. Thanks for commenting.
Lori
Post a Comment