ASHLEY!!! Oh My GOODNESS...Your little family is TOO CUTE!! I am so glad I found you. I was thinking of you the other day and thought I would see if I could find a blog on you..and sure enough here you are, all grown up with the cutest kids around! We will have to keep in touch through the internet, since it looks like you guys live forever away!....
It looks like you are having a BLAST being a mommy...Reagan would get away with murder at my house...I can't resist her dimples...SO CUTE!! Anyhow, I am glad I found you...Let's keep in touch!
Coen, if you have too many pennies in your piggy bank you can put some in mine so you have more room.
R- Poppy's my little babushka.
M- What is a babushka?
R- I don't know, a spider monkey, nickname or something
Did you know Texas has big birds that are instinct like dinosaurs? Instinct!
Mom did you know that ringing the door bell and running is skip litch?
I need to wash my hands, where's the hand appetizer?
Adam and Eve! They were the first people on earth. Then Great Grandma Rahlf...
Mom, what's your head dancing to?
Cheetahs hunt. I know they do. Opa's tv told me so.
Today we asked the kids what they would name a fish if they had one, Reagan said Clark Head and Coen said Long Eyeball.
Growing Up Coen
Pork-e-pine pig was being mean.
Color-Fu Panda
Coen- I hate church! It's so boring! Nick- We love coming to church, we get to see all our friends. Coen- All my church friends are boring. (Too bad he doesn't have any other friends.)
Football! I love football! It's so fun, it's like camping. (Too bad he's never actually been camping.)
I don't want to hear funny words. You're not allowed to say funny words or laugh ever again.
Today I showed Coen the picture of him crying about getting his picture taken. "What's that?" M-"A picture of you." C-"What am I doing?" M-"Crying." C-"Why?" M-"Because I asked to take your picture." He then started tearing up and told me to never take his picture again and to take that whiny boy off the computer.
I had to wake Coen & Ike up to go to the doctor the other day and he and Ike cried the whole way there. Halfway there Coen starts screaming that the doctor is going to hit him in the face. (Where does he come up with this stuff?) Then this week, I had to go to the doctor and the kids came with me. Reagan and Ike had to get their DTaP booster. Coen was furious that he didn't get a shot too. He starts crying... C- "Where's my shot?! Is it my turn?" Me- "You don't get one today, you're not old enough." C- "Can I come back on my birthday?" Sure bud, Happy Birthday- here's your shot.
You can be concentrate and I'll be table manners.
Oma says no more growing up.
C- Can I just have 1 more birthday?
C- I'm a bad guy, how bout you be a bad girl?
R- No, I don't like that game.
C- Okay, let's play princess.
He calls guns "gunshooters"
When he (Ike) grows up he can take off my shirt. (Coen talking about his own inability to take off his shirt)
When I grow up I want to be a shark... Costume...
Cheetahs are bad and so are polar bears, but puppies are not.
He was playing with a learning game today that kept asking him to spell words, which of course he couldn't do, so finally he stood up, pointed to it and said "you're a whiny pants!"
"I'm going to shoot all the good words!" When I told him hate was a bad word.
I want the sun to fall asleep in my lap
When the sun gets in his eyes he says... "The sun is fighting me!"
Ike does yoga every day. This picture is him getting up from the downward dog. He's a very smiley happy baby, except when he can't see me. He loves to watch his brother and sister play, but sometimes lacks the courage to go play with them, especially when they're in the back yard. He just goes in and out the door over and over. He loves footballs, basketballs, bouncy balls, etc. and will play "fetch" for a long time! He loves peek-a-boo and dancing in circles and is a fantastic snuggler!
1 comments:
ASHLEY!!!
Oh My GOODNESS...Your little family is TOO CUTE!!
I am so glad I found you. I was thinking of you the other day and thought I would see if I could find a blog on you..and sure enough here you are, all grown up with the cutest kids around!
We will have to keep in touch through the internet, since it looks like you guys live forever away!....
It looks like you are having a BLAST being a mommy...Reagan would get away with murder at my house...I can't resist her dimples...SO CUTE!!
Anyhow, I am glad I found you...Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment