
First one to call me wins!
So, I've been tired lately!!! Good tired, but tired all the same. I'm due February 28th (not a leap year luckily). I'm almost 10 weeks now and looking good- not me, the baby. Reagan is certain we're having a girl (I'm pretty sure she's right) and will be named Ariel Barbie. Hopefully she'll like what we pick out instead and won't be too disappointed if she gets another brother.






4 comments:
WAHOOOOO!!!
CONGRATS!!...I don't have your number or I would call you to see if I won!
That is GREAT news! How far along are you?...So CUTE and So SMALL!
If I HAD your number, I WOULD call you. Lori told us on Monday when we started moving my stuff. Congrats! I'm so glad I'll get all the updates!!!
You know....Jenny and I think that Jennifer Rebecca is a very pretty name for a little girl....
Woot! Woot!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
Post a Comment