I found Reagan helping Coen take a nap... or bath. She covered him in bath soap (and most of the toys and the playpen and herself). Then threw tons of his toys in the play pen so they could bathe too. Isn't she so helpful? He obviously loved it.
This is a little bit more fun for the both of them. I do have to fill the pool with hot water, but they have a great time pouring water on each other. Then the football goes in and they try to stand on it and not die. At least I think that's the game.
We went to the river today with some friends. Reagan actually got into the water a little ways and made a huge mess in the sand. Coen walked around with his life jacket on- screamed if I tried to take it off him- and did nothing. He eventually let me get him into the water up to his knees. I think he had fun though. We got to see some ducks and a couple of dogs, he loves to bark at them.






1 comments:
I love those "out of the tub" Baths!!
We have had several at our house!!
The clean up takes forever and all the toys have to be put in the washing machine to get the soap out of them!
OHHHH...I love kids!
But, you are pretty brave...I don't post all of my horror stories for fear child services will take my kids away for not watching them as well as I should!! LOL
Post a Comment